Last Updated on March 24, 2020 by eRecordsUSA
DOCUMENT DIGITIZING SERVICES
Welcome to eRecordsUSA, an archiving & digitizing services provider. We are a Certified Small Minority and Woman-owned business, based in SF Bay Area, Northern California, providing the entire SF Bay Area and the nation with high-quality document digitizing & archiving services, back-file conversion/document scanning services. Unlike other document digitizing services companies, we specialize in digitizing a variety of original archival media. Our team has the capacity, capability, knowledge, and equipment necessary to create electronic copies of nearly any type of source material. Over the years, we have provided clients with many custom services, whether you need to digitize tiny slides or a large blueprint, we can deliver high-quality scanning results. A Small Business Delivering Big Results – As a small business, we take a very personalized approach to every single project. Valuing long-term relationships with your clients, we listen to your needs very carefully and pay close attention to the small details throughout your project to ensure the most accurate and high-quality results.
Without ever outsourcing any work to any subcontractors, eRecordsUSA has perfected the art of efficiently producing large volumes of successful scans here in the San Francisco Bay Area. We will be scanning everything here at our Fremont Location, nothing gets shipped anywhere else. Through our dedication to client satisfaction, we have earned excellent references in nearly every service industry, and don’t forget to request to connect with them to hear what they have to say.
DOCUMENT DIGITIZING SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Archives digitization services document digitizing services & book scanning, including fragile/ historical records. Archival Media types, including Annual Reports, Board Minutes, Consumer Catalogs, Correspondence, Employee Newsletters, HR Files & Contracts, Manuscripts Collections, Maps & Drawings, Media Libraries, Microfilm & Microfiche, News Clippings & Articles, Photo Collections, Sales & Marketing Materials, Research Files, Trade Catalogs, Legal Documents, Art Work.
• Book scanning services such as Lab notebooks, research books, scrapbooks, ledgers, deeds, Technical Manuals, textbooks, yearbooks, artwork, bound newspapers, catalogs, sacramental registers, rare & fragile, bibles, catalogs, vital record books.
• Microfilm, aperture cards, slides, negatives, photo slides & negatives, photo & photo albums.
• X-ray film & NDT radiographic film digitizing.
• Large format documents, such as engineering drawings, Architectural plans Blueprints, Maps, Survey books, Manufacturing & Graphical designs, posters, land maps & surveys, etc
• Newspapers & Magazines, Publications, Tabloids, Old delicate legacy Letters & Post Cards.
• Document digitizing services & backfile conversion of education records, Federal Government, Financial records, Historical, Human Resources, Insurance, Legal/ Litigation records, Medical & Patient records, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology, Publishing & Media, State & Local Government, Utility Companies, service records, Technical Manuals & Ship Drawings, Personnel Files, Case Files, Contracts, Legal Files, Facility Records, Engineering Drawings and Plans.
• Survey & Research scanning & Data Processing
• Data Entry, Data Extraction, Online, and Off-line data entry & OCR Services
FEDERAL & STATE CERTIFICATIONS:
- SBA 8(a) Certified, Graduation 09/16/2028
- SBA Certified Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Business
- WRMSDC Certified Minority Small Business
- Certified California Small Business
- Alameda County SLEB Certified Small Business
Feel free to reach out to us here with any questions that you may have about your Archiving & Digitizing, Scanning Project, or call us at 510.900.8800, Monday through Friday, between 8.00 am to 5.00 pm. Allow eRecordsUSA to assist you with Digitizing and preserving your precious collections. Don’t forget to ask about our existing & past clients, you will be amazed to hear about them.